Transmission Kings - Damaged my transmission instead of rebuilding it
BEWARE OF TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND VA.I ordered a transmission for my van from TRANSMISSION KINGS in Richmond VA.
THEY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANSMISSION FOR MY VEHICLE. They told me to ship them my transmission and they would fix it. I sent my orginial transmission to them for repair and then had to travel to Richmond to pick it up and return the wrong one. The transmission seal plate looked like someone had took a chisel to it, it had loose bolts and the wrong bolts every where.
After installing the transmission it would not work. It was actually worse than it was when I sent it to TRANSMISSION KINGS. We have repeatedly tried contacting the company. We have left messages and they will not return our calls.
They claim to warranty their work, but I cannot not get them to return my call. They will not answer the phone! I live in Elkview, WV and cannot just drive to Richmond to find them and get this straightened out. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND, VA.
THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANY! I am out well over a ($1,000.00) thousand dollars, several hours of travel to Richmond and back to get a transmission that was not fixed. Fuel for travel and several quarts of transmission fluid also add to the expense. Not to mention a loss for my company in down time from not having my vehicle to use.
My company relies on my vehicle to do business and this has really been a major hinderence.I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING TRANSMISSION.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "San Diego news is covering http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html The defendants are husband and wife of Futura Properties in San Diego. Owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "Bought a pair of men's shoes over the holidays. By March, they were coming apart at the seams, literally. They were sent back to Coach for replacement by..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."