Transmission Kings - Damaged my transmission instead of rebuilding it
BEWARE OF TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND VA.I ordered a transmission for my van from TRANSMISSION KINGS in Richmond VA.
THEY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANSMISSION FOR MY VEHICLE. They told me to ship them my transmission and they would fix it. I sent my orginial transmission to them for repair and then had to travel to Richmond to pick it up and return the wrong one. The transmission seal plate looked like someone had took a chisel to it, it had loose bolts and the wrong bolts every where.
After installing the transmission it would not work. It was actually worse than it was when I sent it to TRANSMISSION KINGS. We have repeatedly tried contacting the company. We have left messages and they will not return our calls.
They claim to warranty their work, but I cannot not get them to return my call. They will not answer the phone! I live in Elkview, WV and cannot just drive to Richmond to find them and get this straightened out. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND, VA.
THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANY! I am out well over a ($1,000.00) thousand dollars, several hours of travel to Richmond and back to get a transmission that was not fixed. Fuel for travel and several quarts of transmission fluid also add to the expense. Not to mention a loss for my company in down time from not having my vehicle to use.
My company relies on my vehicle to do business and this has really been a major hinderence.I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING TRANSMISSION.12d3ff6b review #340609
You may also like
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named Evil Larry. He has several accounts on GoAnimate and on other sites he uses to torture people with..."