Transmission Kings - Damaged my transmission instead of rebuilding it
BEWARE OF TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND VA.I ordered a transmission for my van from TRANSMISSION KINGS in Richmond VA.
THEY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANSMISSION FOR MY VEHICLE. They told me to ship them my transmission and they would fix it. I sent my orginial transmission to them for repair and then had to travel to Richmond to pick it up and return the wrong one. The transmission seal plate looked like someone had took a chisel to it, it had loose bolts and the wrong bolts every where.
After installing the transmission it would not work. It was actually worse than it was when I sent it to TRANSMISSION KINGS. We have repeatedly tried contacting the company. We have left messages and they will not return our calls.
They claim to warranty their work, but I cannot not get them to return my call. They will not answer the phone! I live in Elkview, WV and cannot just drive to Richmond to find them and get this straightened out. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND, VA.
THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANY! I am out well over a ($1,000.00) thousand dollars, several hours of travel to Richmond and back to get a transmission that was not fixed. Fuel for travel and several quarts of transmission fluid also add to the expense. Not to mention a loss for my company in down time from not having my vehicle to use.
My company relies on my vehicle to do business and this has really been a major hinderence.I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING TRANSMISSION.11919a1c review #340609
You may also like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."