5.0

CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER.I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS THE WHAT IFS AND WHAT WILLS...I DROPPED THE UNIT OFF AT THE RICHMOND VA BRANCH AND CAME BACK FROM MD TO PICKUP ONE DAY LATER.

I AM TOATALLY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME AND WILL CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH THEM IF ANY OTHER WORK IS NEEDED.

AAMCO HAS OVER 1200 LAWSUITS AND REVIEWS..IM GLAD WE CHOSE THESE GUYYS FOR THE AWESOME LOW PRICE...THANKS GUYS............STILL ON THE ROAD AFTER THE 2YR

This person wrote the review because of good quality of transmission from Transmission Kings and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Transmission Kings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Transmission Kings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Transmission Kings?

Comments

Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more