BEWARE OF TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND VA.I ordered a transmission for my van from TRANSMISSION KINGS in Richmond VA.

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANSMISSION FOR MY VEHICLE. They told me to ship them my transmission and they would fix it. I sent my orginial transmission to them for repair and then had to travel to Richmond to pick it up and return the wrong one. The transmission seal plate looked like someone had took a chisel to it, it had loose bolts and the wrong bolts every where.

After installing the transmission it would not work. It was actually worse than it was when I sent it to TRANSMISSION KINGS. We have repeatedly tried contacting the company. We have left messages and they will not return our calls.

They claim to warranty their work, but I cannot not get them to return my call. They will not answer the phone! I live in Elkview, WV and cannot just drive to Richmond to find them and get this straightened out. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TRANSMISSION KINGS OF RICHMOND, VA.

THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANY! I am out well over a ($1,000.00) thousand dollars, several hours of travel to Richmond and back to get a transmission that was not fixed. Fuel for travel and several quarts of transmission fluid also add to the expense. Not to mention a loss for my company in down time from not having my vehicle to use.

My company relies on my vehicle to do business and this has really been a major hinderence.I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING TRANSMISSION.

Had an Experience with Transmission Kings?

Comments

I can *** in five different languages!

I got taken by roy copelton from transmission kings he is fake also they are crooks its a waisted cause I had to give up the fight look his name up with coevette forum my god how do you get away with this the government has already been looking at ways to stop the bleeding I guarantee his day will come

to Anonymous #736151

one thing about it we have "0" lawsuits and other like aamco and cotman have thousands of civil and class suits...all because they have scammed and overcharged. we offer each client an alternative that is binded in our terms and agreement that you clearly read and understood.

WE SELL OVER 1000 UNITS A YEAR AND INSTALL OVER 400.WE HAVE MANY HAPPY CLIENTS AND OF COURSE WE HAVE SOME THAT RESORT TO SLANDERING AND ACCUSATIONS EVEN IF THEY ARE AT FAULT.

WE AIM TO MAKE ALL OUR CLIENTS HAPPY. A REFUND USUALLY IS WHAT THE ENDING RESULTS ARE. BUT IF YOU WE DONT GET A UNIT BACK, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO GET A REFUND. SO INSTEAD BAD REVIEWS SURFACE.

LIKE I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES...AAMCO HAVE OVER 1,000 Lawsuits CLASS ACT CASES..MILLIONS OF BAD REVIEWS.

BUT YET THEY REMAIN ON EACH BLOCK CORNER CHARGING $3000 TO REBUILD TRANSMISSIONS.IM ALWAYS PUZZLED TO WHY BAD REVIEWS POP UP LIKE SPRING FLOWERS BUT GOOD REVIEWS STAY HIDDEN LIKE BATS IN THE SUNLIGHT..BUT HEY ..ITS THE HAPPY CLIENTS THAT KEEP OUR DOOR OPEN FOR MANY YEARS AND MORE TO COME.

to roy the owner #617913

I have called this place numerous times and left number to ask about warranty on a bad trans they rebuilt and they never answer phone or call back,give it a try you will have same result

to Anonymous #621946

how about send the unit back to where it was shipped from and your unit will be service or replaced. Or let me guess the unit is still in the vehicle and you just have questions that can be answered on your warranty papers.

to Anonymous Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #629128

Send the unit back and warranty will surely be initiated. Please call 804 2740921

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #614825

You say you never been to court but loyd told me my refund was coming but i had to wait because you guys were in court with paypal, and paypal told me about all the complants and how they were holding the money.I dont understand why you still have pay pal on your website but yet paypal locked you out.

And as far as being a tranny wizard Why have the name transmission kings if you work isent king ***.i mean my tranny failed right off the bat for having missing parts and not put back together the right way......just saying

to JohnX252 #615122

Well john send the unit back for a refund..What does paypal has to do with your unit being sent back where it came from.I am always a bit lost when an issue arises and the unit is either still in vehicle or in your garage.

I always thought a return or refund meant bringing the product back and giving explanation of why and receiving a refund.Never knew complaining and accusations defined proper procedures for return policies.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #611183

Been waiting and waiting for a unit to be returned so a refund can be issued.But all I see is same post and comments.

One thing about it we have never been to court with an issue. No tran company is wizards.

Problems arise..if you didn't get a refund or warranty is because you didn't take the steps to receive it and rather just post comments and chat about it.To get a refund or return from walmart you come and stand in line to present your dissatisfaction...so why treat us any different.